I just thought I would let everyone know about an AWESOME giveaway going on over at Let's Be Preppy!
She has teamed up with Smathers and Branson to giveaway a needlepoint belt to one lucky winner on August 9th! I sure do wish I could do an amazing giveaway like this! Smathers and Branson has an awesome selection of needlepoint belts for men and women, key fobs, coasters, credit card wallets, dog collars, headbands, and MORE. Here are some of my favorite items I would love to add to my S&B collection:
![]() | |
| A Headband prefect for USC football games! |
![]() |
| Their Black Lab collar for my sweet black lab Satcher! |
![]() |
| Of course Gamecock coasters, USC Goooo Cocks!!! |
![]() |
| Pink elephant Martini Credit Card Wallet. fits in my back pocket for easy access to my cards. |
Their is 7 Easy ways to enter so head on over to Let's Be Preppy to enter yourself TODAY!






1 comment:
Whaaaaaat! So exciting. I love s&b, but their belts are so pricey. Maybe I'll get lucky ;)
Post a Comment