Sorry everyone that I have been a little MIA but my fiancé and I bought a HOUSE!!! We have been moving boxes and furniture all weekend/week and I have not had time to do anything except move stuff, work, and sleep! I promise as soon as we get internet and cable on Friday, I will post a nice long blog about our new home! We are both really excited to be first time home buyers! And of course I cannot wait to decorate and set up my "craft room." No worries men, Andy got his "man cave" also :)
Alright, now for the exciting news! Rue La La is having a BIG sale on Lilly Pulitzer starting August 12th at 11am. If your not a member of Rue La La, no worries, you can join for here:
http://www.ruelala.com/invite/hgantt03
Rue La La offers really great deals on numerous designers! I love checking their daily deals because you never know what you are going to fjnd at discount prices!
Happy shopping everyone :)
Palm Trees, Pearls, and Everyhing Southern
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just found your blog and am loving it! Just followed =]
ps thanks for the lilly update!
Post a Comment