BACHELORETTE PARTY!
As most of ya'll know, I am getting married in October. And for that, this weekend is my Bachelorette party! My Matron of Honor and bridesmaids have planned a super secret Bachelorette party getaway that starts tomorrow at 11am! I am beyond excited about this! E. (my MofH) had these cute coozies made for the weekend:
I will let everyone know about my fabulous weekend when I return but until then, here are some pictures of me and the bridesmaids over the years!
 |
| Matron of Honor and I on her Bachelorette Party! 2009 |
E and I on her Bachelorette Party! Such a fun night in Cola!
 |
| Bridesmaid and I Steeplechase 2010 |
S & I at Steeplechase 2010! Loved the dress she was wearing :)
 |
| Maid of Honor (sister) and I at a Jason Aldean concert 2010 |
BEST little sister EVER! I think she had a hint of Taylor Swift in this picture.
 |
| Me, MofH, and Bridesmaid Tacky Christmas Party 2010 |
Who can resist a Tacky Christmas Party pic!
 |
| Bridesmaid and I, 2005 |
Besties since High School! This was on a weekend visit to see A. I think it was the Halloween trip?!?
 |
| Bridesmaid and I, New Years party 2006 |
Bet ya didn't see this one coming did ya L? L and I went to Elementary, Middle, and high school together. We also went to college together and graduated with the same degree and now we work together! CRAZY huh?!? I bet she gets tired of me hahaha
 |
| Bridesmaid and I, visiting friends in Atlanta 2009 |
Good ol' Rob in the background! One of his numerous, random drives to Atlanta to hang out!
 |
| MofH and I, Halloween 2010 |
|
Halloween is by far both of ours favorite Holiday; Can't you tell by my registery at Pottery Barn and Target haha. Which by the way, my MofH got married on Halloween almost two years ago! We are getting married October 29th!
 |
| Bridesmaid and I, 2007/8??? |
I had BLONDE hair!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment