Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Sassy Palmetto/ Let's Be Preppy Giveaway!

Yesterday I was roaming around blogger-land and came across a giveaway too good to be true from my friend over at Let's Be Preppy If anyone knows me, they know I am about the BIGGEST USC Gamecock fan there is, or at least I like to think so :)

The Sassy Palmetto and Let's Be Preppy are teaming together for an amazing giveaway! I don't know about you, but I'm totally ready for football season! If any of you bloggers out there are USC fans (Gamecocks not Trojans), this giveaway is PREFECT for you! Below is a picture of what is being given away in this awesome giveaway:

Picture taken from Let's Be Preppy!

Isn't the wine glass and spirit button just the cutest things EVER!!!

If your not a USC fan, The Sassy Palmetto does carry Clemson items and Palmetto items. Here are some of my favorite items on The Sassy Palmetto's website:


USC Casserole Dish



Baby Tiger Onesie



Palmetto Bottle Opener



USC Bottle Stopper



Gamecock Wreath
What is some of your favorite items? What team do you pull for? Are you as ready for football season as I am?

Don't forget to head on over to Let's Be Preppy today and enter yourself for the Gamecock Giveaway! To be eligible to win you have to enter by midnight on Sunday night! Winner will be posted on Tuesday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there! I just came across your blog!!! I am LOVING this basket! I am a USC Alumni and huge fan of everything about the University!!! I love "meeting" fellow blogger fans!!! Football season is almost here, yay!!!

Angela Alpaugh said...

New follower. Love your blog and what a great giveaway!