Today I am linking up to Daphe from
Flip and Pearls "Semi" Wordless Wednesday!
As many of you may know, I am getting married at the end of October. Next Saturday my future In-Law's Dinner Club is throwing me my FIRST wedding shower! I am beyond excited about it! While I am sure I will write a post letting everyone know the fabulous gifts that are bought for Andy and I, I figured I would go ahead and write a post about some of my favorite items on our registry.
By far Pottery Barn is my most favorite store EVER. I love their home decor and outdoor entertaining! When I receive one of their magazines in the mail, I go into book reading mode except with a magazine. I will not put the magazine down until I have looked over every detail and have come up with my "Wish List." So when it came to our wedding registry, it was a no-brainer that Pottery Barn was going to when of the places we registered at. Andy also likes PB style so hopefully I will be able to decorate our home beautifully with all the items we have registered for. The following items are some of my Fav's from our PB registry:
 |
| Juliette Platters |
These platters are so elegant and pretty. Of course being used for their obvious purpose is great, but They could also be used as decor in your kitchen! Multi-purpose!!
 |
| Antique Silver Flatware |
|
I love anything antique, so this flatware was a must! I think Andy and I might have to start our own dinner club!?!
 |
| Animal Skewers |
Cookout anyone? Enough said.... Andy is excited about these haha
 |
| Pumpkin Glass Punch Bowl and Mugs |
|
If you really know me, you know I love holidays (I mean my name is Holli!) Well my favorite holiday is Halloween so of course I had to add a couple Halloween party entertaining items to the list. Did I also mention Andy and I love entertaining? We cannot wait to have holidays party's and friends night at the house!
 |
| Ashby Sleigh Bed and Alessandra Bedding |
Both of us decided we would love to own a king size sleigh bed and Pottery Barn had the prefect one! We both love the color and the bedding pictured above.
We also registered at Macy's for our formal dinnerware, kitchen accessories, and houseware. Macy's carries Lenox and we both decided we love the Lenox Butlers Pantry dinnerware. They also have great kitchen accessories at great prices! Here are some of my Favs from our registry at Macy's:
 |
| Lenox Butlers Pantry |
 |
| Kate Spade New York Vases |
I adore Kate Spade. Her handbags are fun, her clothes are chic, and filling my home with her home items will make me one happy lady.
 |
| Le Creuset Cookware |
|
I could spend all day in the kitchen if possible. I have a subscription to at least 3 "cooking" magazines. I love cooking breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert and Andy loves eating it. He tells me all the time I am a good cook but I love learning how to cook something new everyday! Le Creuset make great cookware and I was excited when I found out Macy's carried them. I chose several Le Crueset items in Cherry and Cobalt to go onto our registry. Hopefully there will be happy cooking after were married!
 |
| Kitchen Aid Mixer |
Everyone needs a mixer!
 |
| Goddinger Dublin Glassware |
Sweet Tea anyone? I can already imagine myself sitting out by the pool (imaginary pool haha) listening to some great music, Andy BBQing and both of us drinking sweet tea out of these glasses. What do you think about them?
 |
| Wilton Salad Bowl |
Anyone have a great salad recipe I can use to fill this salad bowl? Silver servingware looks so classy and we have several Wilton items on our registry including this one.
Last but not least, Andy and I registered at Target. For everything we could not find or didn't like at Pottery Barn and Macy's, we found at Target. Plus usually every town/city has a Target but it might not have a Macy's or Pottery Barn (The closest PB store to me is over 100 miles away!!!) Here are some of the things we loved at Target:
 |
| Dyson Vacuum Cleaner |
Everyone needs a great vacuum. Plus this vacuum works well with families that have dogs and we have two! I wonder who will use this more, me or Andy? haha
 |
| South Beach Palm Plates |
Andy and I are from South Carolina so these palm trees plates will be great for a summer dinner party! I'm sure these plates will be a big hit!
What do you all think of these items? Where will/Where did you register for your wedding? To see the rest of our registry and wedding information you can go to:
Our Wedding Info!
Next Saturday is the "official" start of all the wedding festivities and I am so excited! I am also trilled to be spending all these wedding festivities with wonderful friends and family! I cannot wait to see what the future holds!
7 comments:
I love the flatware and I especially love the skewers! I've had my eye out for some good skewers!
Popping in from FF&P and now a follower!
Happy {Semi} Wordless Wednesday!
We are just about to register and are having such a hard time deciding where! Williams-Sonoma is the only one we have agreed on so far!
Great items you picked out!!
I love that pumpkin bowl!! Makes me excited for Halloween, even though I don't want summer to end...
I have the pumpkin bowl, just got it! I LOVE IT!
new reader: http://southernsavannah.blogspot.com
Oh goodness, I can't even think about where I would register for my wedding. That seems soooo far away. I love the antique flatware. I have a bad habit of perusing Ebay for antique flatware ;)
I registered at PB! So much fun registering for gifts and receiving them:)
I need that punch bowl in my life stat!
Post a Comment