FIRST DOWN!
I LIVE to hear those words! South Carolina football is finally HERE! I wait 9 months out of the year, just so I can those those sweet words for the other three. For the next three months there will be no sleeping in on Game day, not knowing what your plans are on Saturdays, and you better have your prefect outfit already planned out the night before! There will however be: waiting in traffic to make it inside the fairgrounds or walking miles to get there, yelling GAAAMMEEE or COCCCKKKSS depending what side of the stadium your sitting on, tailgating until you don't think your capable of making into the stadium, and partying in Five Points/local bar after your Gamecocks come out victorious!
South Carolina Football is here and we are not going down without a fight! This year is ours!
Here are some of my favorite Carolina things I love to use/wear during football season!:
 |
| My Carolina Wreath I made for this football season! |
3 comments:
Love all the Gamecock stuff! I am a Gamecock Girl myself. My dad, brother and sister in law are going to the game in Charlotte tonight but I gave up my ticket so that my little cousin could go. I will certainly be watching every second on TV!
My fiance is going with his brother! I'm staying at home with our dog, it's his birthday!, and will be watching it from the TV also... Someone has to let Satcher eat his Bday cake haha! Anyways, cannot wait for the first home game though; I will certainly be there!
love the dress and all the jewelry!!
Post a Comment