Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beach Tote Thursday!

I have not been able to go to the beach in the past month and it is driving me NUTS! I miss the sun on my face, sand in my toes, and being able to use all my cute beach accessories! While I have not been able to go to the beach, I have however been able to shop for cute beach totes, so I hear by declare it Beach Tote Thursday! Let me know what you think of some of these adorable beach totes, and if you know of some not listed below, please inform!:

Mint Julep Sunny Day Tote by Vineyard Vines


 Great for a day trip to Folly or Hilton Head....
Sea & Be Seen Tote- Garden Club by Lilly Pulitzer





Straw Beach Tote by Tory Burch


 This tote just screams take me to the beach!
Hello Sunshine Tote by Kate Spade
 

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Love these! I have a pink and green bathing suit that the Lilly tote would match perfectly.

Have fabulous weekend!

Hannah
WholeHeartedlyHannah.blogspot.com

Monique said...

I LOVE the Tory Tote! So classic and sophisticated.
PS congrats on your impending wedding. Enjoy every moment of the next few months, they go by too quickly.

Monique
DomesticManifesto.blogspot.com

Laur said...

The Tory Tote has been on my list for quite sometime! Its so cute! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Lauren
http://www.sweetandtreats.blogspot.com/

Lindsey said...

The Lilly tote is my favorite, but all of these are so cute! Have a great weekend!!

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

I'm with Turtles and Pears, I like the Lilly tote too! I go through totes so quickly - the sand is so hard on them and my sunscreen always spills. Or else my lipgloss somehow squeezes out, it's such a pain.

You have a great blog by the way (found you thru Pink Champagne) and you are incredibly beautiful!! I wish you lots of luck with it and will definitly come back to read more of your posts! You write so well!

All the best,
Michelle.