Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Four months! I can hear the wedding bells!

In less than four months I will be getting married. MARRIED to the man of my dreams!!! When we set our date last year I thought October 29th could not get here soon enough and I was asking Andy could we please set the date sooner than 10-29-2011. I wanted to get married in late August to save us from the football season/home game same as wedding day dilemma. But Andy thought it was a good idea to try and set the day closer to a year from the day he proposed to give us enough time to plan our prefect wedding. We wanted October 22 since it was the Gamecocks open weekend, but it was taken by some friends of our so we decided on October 29th! In the end Andy was right with setting a longer engagement because wedding planning is TOUGH! I only have four months and I still have so much to do! The great thing is though I have wonderful friends and family and of course Andy that have been helping me out a long the way and I know they will continue when need be.

In other news, I have my first wedding shower in less than a month!!! I am so excited to spend a day with some lovely people and see what wonderful gifts for the kitchen/house we will receive. If anyone knows me they know I love to cook and eat, so of course wedding shower gifts for the kitchen has to be the items I am looking forward to the most! Plus we registered at Pottery Barn and Macy which makes me extra excited for home items.

And of course I cannot forget, my SURPRISE Bachelorette Party! I will get to spend an unforgettable weekend with some of my favorite ladies August 18-21! I cannot wait to find out where we are going but I know these ladies and I'm sure they came up with an awesome location!


My Matron of Honor made us these adorable coozies for the trip and I cannot wait to use them! :)

2 comments:

Sarah Long said...

I love your blog! I also checked out your wedding website! We both have the same hometown! What a small world! Best wishes for your upcoming wedding! xx

Unknown said...

Thanks Sarah; I'm so excited/nervous for our wedding! Its going to be one heck of a great day! Gotta love our hometown!