I've seen this on several blogs and thought I would join in on the fun with you all!
Have fun, hope you don't get too bored!
I am... a daughter, a sister, a fiance, and a mom (to 2 furry friends!)
| Satcher (Black Lab) and Farr (Mutt) |
I want… to live a life of complete happiness.
I have... more than anyone could want.
I wish… I had more time to visit my brothers in Charleston and time to spend with my sister.
![]() |
| Brother and sisterly love - eying mama's Christmas breakfast food! |
I hate… eggs!
I fear… of letting people down.
I hear… Satcher playing a game of "bounce the ball off the roof and fetch" with Andy outside.
I search… for the perfect gift ideas for friends & family just to see them smile.
![]() |
| A Christmas Present for my brother (hunting stuff, can't you tell by the wrapping!) |
I wonder… what life would be like without Lilly Pulitzer, my flurry friends, and cheese!
I regret… not studying as hard as I could have in school.
I love….Holidays!! Halloween, Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving... I LOVE them all!
![]() |
| Andy and I at our Tacky Christmas Party |
I never….get tired of traveling! I love it & wish I could travel more often.
I ache…. after working out. I have a tendency to be lazy & not workout continuously!
I always….will be a Gamecock fan! U-S-C Goooo Cocks. You gotta love the Garnet & Black :)
I usually…love spending my days out on the lake.
I am not...good at lying.
I dance... like an 8 year old at her first day of dance class!
I sing…like the voice of an ANGEL! j/k Anyone know what movie that is from?
I sometimes… am a little cranky in the morning. My mom would laugh & say "Do you mean ALWAYS?"
I cry…. over EVERYTHING! Movies, books, sad SPCA commercials... You name it, I've cried over it. What can I say, I'm sensitive!
![]() |
| First movie I ever remember crying over - The Fox & the Hound. I believe I was 8! |
I lose… any and EVERYTHING!
I am confused… 86% of the time... Especially when someone tells a joke lol
I need… for everything with the wedding planning to run smoothly!
I should… Call my grandma & mom more often but I really dislike the phone.
![]() |
| My mama & I at my Uncle's wedding! |
What about you?? What's your story?







6 comments:
I am succhhh an awkward dancer haha! And I hate eggs too, they are just gross!
Eggs are the worst! My dancing skills are at a mininum but I did just learn how to "wobble!" We will see how that goes next time I go out dancing haha!
I LOVE this post idea, I may have to borrow it!! Your blog is super cute and I can't wait to keep reading!
Thanks for stopping by today & taking the time to comment. Congrats on your upcoming wedding too - it'll be here before you know it!
Bounce the ball off the roof and fetch! I bet they are having fun! :)
omg the doggies!, soo cute, lol.. I absolutely loove animals too. Took a minute to look around and u have a really nice site here so I added you thru Google Friend Connect..maybe we can follow each other? Have a beautiful day!
Hugs from NYC
TravelDesignery.com
.
Post a Comment