Thursday, December 29, 2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

A couple weeks ago I was the winner of a super cute burlap handbag from Coastal Cottage Dreams. If you have not checked out her website already, it is a MUST! She blogs about some of the best food recipes, vintage antique finds, and home decor ideas, which I absolutely love ready about!

Coastal Cottage Dreams sister is the actual maker of the handbag and owns a shop in Pennsylvania called Pee Dee Handbags. Here are a couple pictures of the handbag:

Cute, right? Prefect for a day or night around town!


Close up  


 Pee Dee Handbags also makes other fun, fashionable handbags, headbands, coozies, key fobs, clutches, and cell phone cases! You can even customize your own design to fit your personality! Here are some of the other items I found on her website that are simply adorable:


Printed Burlap Handbag/Clutch 
  
Drink Coozies

Key Fobs

Thanks again Coastal Cottage Dreams  and Pee Dee Handbags  for my awesome, new handbag!







































4 comments:

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Oh, I am so glad that you like your handbag! It is one of my sister, Tara's best sellers! Again thanks for entering my contest....Stay tuned, I will have more giveaways in the near future once I get settled in my new home.

Happy New Year!

Rebecca said...

I love those! and what cute koozies!

sSe said...

All of those key Fobs are adorable! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful site!

a said...

love the key fobs :)