Sunday, January 8, 2012

HELP! Blog Design Advice!

I'm in the middle of re-designing my blog to better suit my taste and I have no clue what i'm doing! I mean just look around, my blog is a MESS!!

Does anyone know of any great, pretty, FREE blog design template websites?



I really wish this button existed :)

4 comments:

A sweet southern drawl said...

Hi! I just started a blog and I have been trying to find something too. I cant wait to see what you come up with! xoxo

A sweet southern drawl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A sweet southern drawl said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! I am loving this website with really cute free templates and backgrounds....just thought i would pass it along. = )

http://templatesbytenille.blogspot.com/2008/09/free-stuff.html

Tracy @ Honey and Nutmeg said...

Hey! I actually just redesigned by blog and used http://shabbyblogs.com/ for the owl in my header. I then opened it up in paint to get the size of the header I wanted. I saved it and uploaded it as a picture into my picnik.com account where I added my writing. Believe me it took awhile but I was super happy with the result!

honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com