Saturday, December 17, 2011

So Long Wal-Mart, you won't be missed!

Today I am taking a vow to NEVER shop at Wal-Mart again! I mean it!!! 

Not only in the past: 
1. Have they made me stand in line over 30 minutes to buy 5 items
2. Gave me a 50 gift-card from a returned purchase that did not work the next time I went there! So pretty much they took my 50 dollars and ran with it!
3. Advertised a price in the store on one of those "Were rolling back the prices" signs, and the advertised price was MORE than the old price. Yes I saw it and have a picture of it somewhere on my old camera!
4. But today I paid for some photos to be one-hour processed and when I came back TWO hours later they did not have them and said their computer system must have lost the order (the order in which I made INSIDE the store and have a receipt for?!?) 
Plus, we've all seen the website People of Wal-Mart and thats scary enough to never step foot in there again, so....


.... Don't worry Target, I will forever be now loyal to you :)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

and target has starbucks!! =]

Kelli Herrington said...

I love Target and would much rather choose Target over Walmart in day. Im jealous I wish our Target had a Starbucks!
I totally get you Walmart will screw you out of every die they can and we had a big to do over pictures that were done inside store and they lost them I had already deleted them oof my camera so I was upset.

Loui♥ said...

Haven't set foot in a walmart in 5 YEARS..
so totally in reverse of Sam Walton's original vision.
now nothing made in the USA..
no customer service..
simply a pain in the arse to even try to shop there..
no thanks..
and to lose your photos..and say the equipment was down,,
did you have them get management on the phone for you and raise holy Heck!!?
perhaps I'll see you in target..
at starbucks .
.SMILING!!!
hugs..
Loui♥
ps: please turn off the word verification thingy..you'll get more comments..

Unknown said...

Thanks Loui.... I didn't even know the verification thingy was on that. It's all taken care of now :) Happy New Year!