Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I Found You! Tag, Your It!

This seems like a fun game to play for y'all to get to know me better and for me to know y'all!

The Rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've been tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them in your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!!

My Fun Facts:
1. I am a craft fanatic! I LOVE to make things and Pinterest is not helping out with the situation. If I see something cute in a store (like a wreath), more than likely I wont buy it but will head on over to my local craft store to buy the supplies & make it myself!
 2. I have a big heart for animals and it is probably safe to say I love them more than most humans!
My sweet Satcher!
 3. I am addicted to anything sticky... well anything like tape, stickers, price labels, etc. Yes, I know it is weird, but at least I'm not addicted to things like eating glass, or chalk :)
4. I adore traveling and plan on marking off a country a year on my Bucket List! I have a LONG way to go but I have already been to New Zealand, Amsterdam, Australia, and most every state in the U.S including our most recent honeymoon trip to Hawaii!
5. I am NOT a morning person. It is best if you don't talk to me for a good 30-45 minutes after I wake up.
6. My favorite movie of all time is The Sandlot! My brother and I watched this EVERY night for roughly 3 or 4 years.... I grew up in a BIG baseball loving family!
7. I am a southern girl that LOVES her South Carolina Gamecocks! U-S-C Gooooo Cocks!
8. I cannot stand eggs! One taste of them and I gag! They are fine in a recipe as long as I cannot taste them but if I even get one little bitty tiny taste of one, I'm done with the meal. Same goes for green peppers!
9. Following through with #8, I love to make scrabbled eggs! I WILL NOT eat them but I love to cook them. My husband thinks its the craziest thing! Also I long to cook. I spend most of my days wondering what I'm going to cook for dinner. I love to try out new recipes!
10. I will not watch scary movies. Ever since The Grudge, I have banned all scary movies. Creepy scary movie characters contorting their bodies like in The Grudge when the girl comes down the staircase scares the living mess out of me! I have also banned CSI for this same reason.
11. My favorite shows that I HAVE to DVR are: (In order) Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Two Broke Girls, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Once Upon A Time, and Pan Am. Sheldon is the best character on tv; He makes me laugh nonstop. And Pan Am, well, women looked so much classier back then than now. I mean how did we go from this:
To this: 
 
1. What is your favorite outfit to wear to school? Well I am not in school anymore so I would have to say my favorite outfit for work is pearl earrings, a nice top from The Loft, and a great fitting pair of black slacks!
2. Do you have a current nail polish obsession and what is it? Sally Hansen Rock Star Pink
3. What pets do you have? Yes, one black lab named Satcher
4. What is your favorite color? Green; It and blue looks best with my eyes
5. What are your career aspirations? To become the President :) haha jk
6. What are the top three things on your bucket list? Travel back to Australia with my husband and show him why I fell in love with it, go see the Great Pyramids, and own my own home decor store! I already have the stores name picked out!
7. How do you treat yourself after a stressful day (or week)? An IceDream from Chick-Fil-A or a back massage from my awesome husband :)
8. What is your favorite scent, perfume or otherwise? Bombshell from Victoria Secret
9. What is your all-time favorite store? POTTERY BARN! I absolutely LOVE home Decor!
10. What was the last thing you baked? Lasagna, Yummy!
11. What is your favorite meal? A Pot Roast with no yolk egg noodles on the side (cooked in the broth from the roast.) Also you got to have biscuits and lots of them!

My questions for you:
1. Where is your favorite place to shop?
2. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be?
3. What actress/Actor do you think you most resemble?
4. What is your Favorite film or television series? Also do you cry at movies? If so, which movies make you cry?
5. What is one thing you could absolutely not live without?
6. Who is your favorite handbag designer?
7. What dish do you think you cook best?
8. Have you ever gone cow-tipping?
9. What is your weirdest "quirk"?
10. Do you play a musical instrument? If so, which one?
11. I am going to steal this one from Charleston Dreams and ask what are the top three things on your bucket list?

I Tag:

8 comments:

A sweet southern drawl said...

Oh girl, thank you so much! I love Green too, for the same reason as you...Sheldon can put me in the best of moods in 5 seconds flat. He is awesome! Ahhhh Pinterest and Pottery Barn...we wont even go there! LOL!

I can't wait to post this tomorrow! I'm headed out to check the other fabulous womens' blog.

xoxo

Beth Dunn said...

Just got a DVR, so excited to use it!
xoxo
SC

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the tag! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

Yvette | Classic Glam Blog said...

what a fun blog! I love it :)

please, would you do me the honor of following?

http://classicglamblog.blogspot.com/

I'm a newbie, so please support!

Be Classic. Be Glamorous. Be a Classic Glam Member.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

#5- me too! I am sooo not a morning person.

KK

The Fruit Spa said...

Great Blog! So.. well.. classy! :)

Have you ever dreamed of a personal chef? Well, now you have one-- for your face! Follow THE FRUIT SPA on blogger (thefruitspa.blogspot.com)and on twitter @TheFruitSpa! Submit requests and we'll try to whip you up a recipe specialized for your skin type and special preferences. We follow back!

Miss Southern Prep said...

Did you go to USC? I'm thinking about transferring there--it's one of my top choices! I hope you have a wonderful week!

Emily said...

I love the Big Bang Theory too! Sheldon just makes that show. Now following your blog! So happy I found it! :]