Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Our October Wedding

First off let me say I am SORRY for being a little MIA this past month. As most of yall know, I got married at the end of October, so my life was complete chaos before and after then. Hopefully next week (my week off of work) I can try to get my life, and our house, back in order haha!

Anyways, until I have some time to actually sit down and write you all a nice wedding post, here is a little SnEaK-PeAk of Our October Wedding....

All pictures were taken by: The Saturated Simplicity





My BEAUTIFUL Bridesmaids


We did not want to see each other before the wedding


The Handsome Groomsmen




The Kiss :)


Pumpkin and Cotton Decor


Our South Carolina Grooms Cake


Wedding Favors - A Sheriff Family Tradition Recipe "Breakfast Choclate Syrup"




Heading for the Honeymoon, we had a GREAT night!!



Hope you enjoyed :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything looks so gorgeous!!! Congrats girl, I hope you are enjoying married life!!

Carolina On My Mind said...

Congratulations! Everything looked wonderful!

Virginia said...

How exciting!! Wow, that church is beautiful! Was it in SC? Congratulations!

Virginia
www.sweetcarolinagirlvm.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Congrats on your wedding! I love the pumpkin and cotton combination. What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!! Congatulations!

Ruth said...

Beautiful pictureS! Congrats!!1

Portuguese Prepster said...

Congrats!! Beautiful wedding!