Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Western Wordless Wednesday! (Semi)

Frye - Billy Pull On Boots

 I not only want these boots, I NEED them :) My Tony Lama boots are getting a little old (about 6 years) and I'm ready for a new style/color of boots. BUT I'm not ready for the price tag.....


Here are some other boots I wouldn't mind owning either:


Lucchese


Lucchese


Ariat - Heritage Western R Toe

5 comments:

Kelli Herrington said...

O how I love thee...Boots are heavenly! This selection is great and I only wish I could have all of them. Have a great week!

Life Through Preppy Glasses said...

get the frye ones! Trust me, they are worth the investment...will last forever

sSe said...

These are all so beautiful! I've been looking for a good pair of investment boots forever, and those luchese would be perfect! Although I am with you regarding the price.

♡ Mrs. BSK {Preppy Wife Preppy Life} said...

Cute blog! visiting from SWW @ Flip Flops & Pearls!

LOVING THESE BOOTS! Seriously absolutely EVERY PAIR! I'll take them all! I have been wanting a new pair for awhile. They have just never been at the top of my {must have list}. The second pair is my favorite!

Miss Southern Prep said...

I own those Ariat ones and LOVE them! They're definitely one of my favorite pairs of boots!