Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my Birthday!!!


Birthday's on a Monday, not the best but I'm going to make the best of it. (My 21st Birthday fell on a Monday also, the week AFTER spring break!)
Plus I've already had an entire weekend of Birthday celebrations/shopping in Charleston, SC this past weekend :) Pictures to come of all my birthday goodies!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday girl!! I hope your day is fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful birthday!!!

SEL said...

Happy belated birthday!!

Royar said...

Happy Belated Birthday! XO

Katrine - make it and fake it said...

happy b day :) :) have an amazing time!

love K

Diana of Windmasters Hill said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

I just found your blog via Monograms & Manicures. I've read several pages and love it.

Your last post about CVS couponing is totally me. You wouldn't believe the stuff I racked up over a three month period. I actually had to STOP shopping there for a while!

Just wanted to say hi!