Friday, August 17, 2012

The Persnickety Cricket

I am happy to announce my Facebook page and Etsy store is up and running! Please go to The Persnickety Cricket page and LIKE it and tell your friends :) This is name of the NEW business my mom and I are starting up! We are both super excited about this new adventure! We only have a few things listed (mostly Halloween and Christmas wreaths) BUT we are beyond excited to list some of my crafty concoctions in the near future! We have some college football wreaths, Halloween/Christmas garland, Monogrammed pillows/shirts, and fall wreaths all in the making and should have some up by this weekend. The link to our new store is: The Persnickety Cricket! Here is a little preview of what we have listed as of right now:




Fabulous Fall Pumpkin Wreath
Boo Wreath!

Witchy Halloween Wreath

BOOOOOO

Christmas Wreath



What is something that you would like to see me make? I have been working on some Christmas ornaments and other ideas that I should have up on the store shortly.

2 comments:

Kelli Herrington said...

Look at you go girl. Im loving all the wreaths. I will have to check your etsy site out and cant wait to see what else you have coming

The Gameday Belles said...

Hey, I'm Ally from The Gameday Belles. We're huge sports fans too and live for Fall Gamedays. We'd love it if you'd stop by our blog to talk football & tailgating!