Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hubster is going to be in trouble....

Whenever it is time for us to have kids!!
Can you tell we both want a girl?!?!
Okay, so I went shopping this weekend for several baby gifts for showers that I am going to be attending in the up and coming month (HELLO, everyone is having babies!!) I walked into a local boutique  (gotta LOVE shopping LOCAL) and I almost walked out with everything they had in the store! Onesies (is that how you spell it ?!?), bows, adorable bottle/spoon thingy holders; everything was so adorable!!! I mean who could resist an outfit that looks like this:


YES I come from a Baseball family!

We are going to be plum broke whenever we are blessed with a baby boy or girl. I already have a shopping addiction and adorable baby stuff is not going to help it (along with adorable baby stuff on Etsy.) Yes the Hubster is ready to have kids and yes I do LOVE children and cannot wait to have my own BUT we are going to wait awhile. I have job goals and we want some US time before us + baby time! 

All that aside... These absolutely charming baby clothes/stuff is going to have to stop showing up everywhere I go or I might just end up giving in :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award, which is for bloggers new to the blogging world that have less than 200 followers. After answering 11 questions from the blogger that nominated me, I had to nominate 11 other bloggers and I chose you as one of them! Check out my newest post, answer my questions, & create your own list of 11 fabulous bloggers with under 200 followers!

-xoxo Katie, Northern Prepster, www.northernprepster.blogspot.com