Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I'm Wanting Wednesday

Longchamp Navy Tote Bag
 I NEEEEEDDDD one of these! I have never owned one (yes, I know, kinda late to the ballgame) but I can see myself loving it!

Dixie Patches Okra Earrings
Who can resist fried okra? What better pair of earrings to wear in the south!


Brown Reva Tory Burch Flats 
 LOVE Tory Burch flats. Some people say they are uncomfortable but I think they fit my feet just fine :)


Lilly Pulitzer Bloomy Dress
 A Summer necessity especially in South Carolina!


Garden and Gun Market Tote 
 Garden and Gun is possibly the BEST Magazine! I love reading their southern articles and yummy tasting recipes! This is a great tote for grocery shopping and the beach.

Karolina by Kate Spade
 Crazy, yes! My closet is calling these shoes! I have a great top and skinny jeans that will look AMAZING with these!


Cobble Hill Leslie by Kate Spade
And to think this purse was on SALE last week! Why did I not buy it then!!!!


Anthropologie Bike Lane Dress

 A MUST HAVE for the Aiken Bluegrass Festival! Fat Tire is a big beer hit at this festival and my husband and I attend every year! The Aiken Bluegrass Festival pulls in bands like Dehlia Low, Mountain Standard Time, Hackensaw Boys, and Town Mountain so if you are ever near Aiken, SC when the Bluegrass Festival is happening, you MUST put up your tent and spend the night (camping out happens the whole weekend and what better weather to camp out in than in SC!)


 

 What are you wanting? What did you NOT get for Christmas that you are dying to have? Valentine's day is right around the corner so if you have a special someone maybe you can start hinting to him day by day what you REALLY want for V-Day!


P.S - PLEASE excuse the mess of a blog I have right now! As stated before, I am in the process of trying to re-design my blog but I definitely need some MAJOR help! Any suggestions on websites with free templates????

6 comments:

Cat Simmonds said...

LOVE the long champ and the green Spades, great list!

A sweet southern drawl said...

oh wow, great stuff girl! xoxo

Rebecca said...

I love me some longchamps =]
<3

Ruth said...

The earrings are to cute

CK said...

You have to get a longchamp tote and tory burch flats! My longchamp is with me EVERY where, and my tory burch flats just came in the mail! Love!

Jenn B. said...

You have to get a Longchamp!!! I bought the navy one at the begining of last summer and used it almost every day! I have been eying those Tory Burch revas for a while, love love love them!