Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Organizers

I am on the hunt for the PERFECT organizer! I need something that is small enough for me to carry around in my purse (which is rather large by the way), easy to use, cute, and has enough space to write everything I need down (wedding meetings, info, payments, etc.)

Do any of you use an organizer? If so, which one works best for you?

I have been eying the new organizers by Lilly Pulitzer:


but I want to make sure this is the best organizer for me before purchasing online; seeing that I do not have a LP store within a 100 miles of me (HATE that!)

What are your opinions???


-Palm Trees, Pearls, and Everything Southern

2 comments:

Jen Watts said...

Everyone is loving the life planner by Erin condren.. Mine's still not here so I can't really give you my opinion yet. You can't go wrong with Lilly though!

Janna said...

I love my Lilly planner! I bought one for last year and used it to fill in all of our wedding plans (just got married in March). I think it is the perfect size. I used the notes section in it for payments it worked perfectly for me! The cover on it is also hard which was nice when I was writing other things down as well. I bought my new lilly planner just last week!