Okay bloggers, since my husbands & I's BIG secret is out, I thought it would be fun to play this gender guessing game! I first saw this on Wifessionals and thought it was a cute idea to put together all those old wives tales for everyone and then let YOU make a your final guess on what we are having! We will find out in three weeks what we are having; I know Hubby, MIL, and my Father want a GIRL while I have a feeling its a BOY and my Mother would be ecstatic if that's the case :)
If the heartbeat is over 140 beats per minute then it's a girl.
If it's lower, it's a boy.
At my last doctors appointment the heartbeat was in the 140's so...
GIRL
If you're craving sweet things, its a girl. If you're dying for salty or sour things, then its a boy.
I
have been craving both but I would definitely say I have been wanting more sugar than salty things over the past 17 weeks. Ice Dream cones from Chick-Fil-A, sweet tea, and chocolate milk have been BIG cravings while pickles and salt & vinegar chips have been occasional cravings
GIRL
Mood test: Mostly happy? Then it's a boy. More moody? Then it's a girl.
I've been pretty happy except when hubby wakes me up from naps or before my alarm clock goes off :)
BOY
Chinese
Birth Chart - This method uses the Lunar calendar to determine your
babies gender by taking note of the mothers age at time of conception
along with the month of conception.
Age at conception: 26, Month of conception: December
Age at conception: 26, Month of conception: December
GIRL
Even/odd test: If
your birth year and your age are both even numbers or both odd numbers
then you are going to give birth to a girl. If one is odd, the other
even, a boy is on the way.
BOY
Legend says that if you're having
a girl, she'll steal your beauty and your skin will break out. If you
don't experience any acne, it's a boy.
HORRIBLE breakouts; It looks likes I have mountains on my chin!!!
GIRL
If you find yourself clumsier
with pregnancy, you're having a boy. If you remain grounded and still in
control of your body, it's a girl.
I am generally clumsy so I don't really think it has gotten worse during pregnancy
GIRL
If dad gains weight, it's a girl. If his weight stays the same, it's a boy.
Even though Hubster says he needs to lose weight because he has gained some, I think he looks the same, maybe even a couple pounds lost since he has joined a tennis club
BOY
Morning Sickness? If
you're stricken with a queasy stomach during your first trimester,
think ribbons and bows. If you sail through your pregnancy with nary an
upset stomach, it's blue all the way.
Only 3 weeks of nausea but it was awful during those weeks...
GIRL
If you are carrying the baby low
and in front then it means you're having a boy. If you're carrying high
and expand horizontally, then it means you're having a girl.
To early; this one could go either way. My mom and others tell me its a girl though because I look high and out front?!?
BOY/GIRL
Sleeping test: If you sleep more on your right side it's a girl. If you sleep more on your left side it's a boy.
I am so uncomfortable sleeping
lately, but the left side feels much better than the right. I think baby has been camping out on my right side all along so it makes it harder to sleep on that side. Add that plus having to pee 489234902347+ times during the night....
BOY
And, the totals are:
GIRL= 6BOY=4
BOY/GIRL= 1
GIRL= 6BOY=4
BOY/GIRL= 1
Let me know what you guys think!?! I see our family having a boy but both of us really want a girl. Honestly I really keep praying that he/she is just a HEALTHY baby!!

No comments:
Post a Comment