I will start off by telling you about me. I absolutely love being from the SOUTH & everything that comes with it- fried chicken, sweet tea, nice & roudy people, big trucks & great weather! I was born and raised in a small town in South Carolina. I currently live 15 minutes away from that small town in another small but larger town. I graduated from the University of South Carolina at Aiken in the fall of 2008 and started working at a government facility not to long after that. Although the current job is not what my degree is in, it will work for now.
I have the most amazing fiance in the world and he make me smile each and every day! I am getting married to him on October 29, 2011! There is no way possible I could ask for a better person in my life than him! Please feel free to visit our wedding website at :
http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/AndyBrown&HolliGantt
I am a BIG South Carolina fan, U-S-C goooo Cocks!!
I love fashion and home decor and hopefully one day I will be able to open my own store. Filling up and a home with beautiful decor and making it your own design is what I live for. One of my favorite things to do is to take a drive down the Charleston and shop on the wonderful King Street. Some of my favorite designers are Lilly Pulitzer, Kate Spade, Tory Burch, Anthropologie, J. Crew, The Loft, LulaKate, and Urban Outfitters to name a FEW.....
I LOVE all animals and I would have a hundred pets if I could take care of them all. Andy and I are the proud owners of a black lab named Satcher and he owns are hearts! He is a smart, loving, funny 8 month old puppy!
Enough about me. I am sure I will find more things to talk about in the up and coming days. For now, I hope everyone enjoys!
![]() |


No comments:
Post a Comment